Imfihlo Yomdeni tv drama auditions a success

Written by on January 15, 2024

Teseletso Matjaka


Imfihlo yomdeni a novel written by Pascar Ncube recently found its way on television as it is set to be aired soon on the big screen on a date set to be revealed.

On Saturday the team carried its first cast auditions in Tsholotsho and the writer Pascar Ncube said the event was packed with performers auditioning for a spot on the Imfinhlo Yomdeni cast.

“We met over the weekend at Tsholotsho and the auditions were a success, as the team was able to get 90% of the required cast, with the remaining 10% still being sought “, said Ncube.

The novel was read on Skyz Metro FM during the Amadramatics programme, which was hosted by Teseletso Matjaka, well-known by her radio name Smally.

During its time on Skyz Metro FM, the novel caught the interest of a majority of listeners, and many of them suggested that it be shown on television and in other venues to educate the younger generation.

Reader's opinions

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Current track